Tuesday 25 August 2009

Our intentions always last that bit too long.

"Katherine ! My great dear effervescent darling friend, i miss you. I realise i haven't replied to your last couple tweets but I WANT YOU TO KNOW that it's not because i don't still love you because I DO, but i've been having to surrepticiously and slyly scav wifi off the cafe as i walk past cos i'm too cheap even for a cafe con leche, and that unfortunately only gives me time to post a pre-written tweet and grab my email :(! But i wrote you a mega mega long postcard today :) might write you another tomoro :) also: When the thorn bush turns white that's when i'll come home. Then, or next tuesday. I love. You xxxx"

Only your best friend can write you a text that is EIGHT PAGES long. :)
loveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment