Monday 1 March 2010

One night that i can really feel.

Walking up that hill today was like stepping into a dream. I cannot explain the feeling of discovering that the view is actually 360 degrees and everywhere you look there is something beautiful. Nothing can ever be perfect for me. But i think this place is as close to perfection as I will ever find, in a place to live.
I believe in being happy, above all else. And though september is going probably going to be the hardest time in my life so far, I believe it will be worth it.
I can't stick around. I just can't. It's sufforcating. Even the air is just not a fresh and clear as up here. I think connections will end up tearing away from each other, but that is the way of the world. There is nothing I can do.
I will love you forever and ever, across oceans, across timezones if necessary.
Really. Honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment