Monday 25 January 2010

Hit the lights !

For a while there i thought i was different from you, that because i'd tried to fall for other girls after you that somehow defined me. Turns out i'm not that person, maybe i wanted to be because i'm secretly a big romantic at heart. yeah...
It's not me though. It's disappointing i guess but it makes things clearer.
I'm undefined. It's just easier.
I think, essentially you fall in love with who you fall in love with and you fancy who you fancy, you can't pretend to be something else. If you label yourself you just end up betraying the label and confusing yourself as well as everyone else.

I guess i don't really want to admit to my own disillusionment but putting it down here helps. I can picture my best friend jumping up and down shouting "I told you so !!". Nobody likes being on the recieveing end of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment