Monday 21 December 2009

Well the evening always ends like this.

Well if I could tame all of my desires wait out the weather that howls in my brain because it seems that it's always changing the winds indecision the sorrowful rain yeah I was a postcard i was a record i was a camera until I went blind and now I'm riding all over this island looking for something to open my eyes but I still sing glory from my high rise and I will say thanks if you're pouring my drinks while the world waits for an explosion that moment in time, when we'll be set free so don't stay mad just let some time pass and in the morning you'll wake feeling new and if I don't come back i mean if I get side tracked it's only cause I wanted to i'm keeping up with the moon on an all night avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment