Thursday 1 October 2009

The scenery grows.

Something is always happening in this city.
I get posters through the front door for gigs and club nights and posters in the street for clubs and venues and reminders from at least 4 different people of which is the cheapest/best night each night.
I could honest to god spend this entire year going out and checking out every club night and every venue and still have missed something awesome just around the next coner.
Music and dancing fuels everything. I dont even feel like I have to drink to have a good time. I just feel like I need good music and strobe lighting.
Art ideas speed up at me everytime we get a brief at uni, and it's incredible speaking to people who also want to do art for the rest of their lives.
I will never get tired of the rush i get when someone I speak to has heard of the same obscure artist/band/film that i have. Connections. Thats what im making right now.
In many senses of the word...

No comments:

Post a Comment