Tuesday 12 May 2009

Or is this the dream I've been saving?

I love the way old blogs show up in my reading list, even if they've been deleted.
My hair feels smooth, like i just washed it, when in reality it has been a day or two.
I wake up feeling fresh and all my friends are glowing.
There's this feeling we keep getting, like we're drinking in everthing.
Saturating ourselves with each other and the sunlight and these last days.
I am finding out that maybe I was wrong, i WILL miss these years aha. How sad.
So so so so so afraid aswell.

But the feeling in my stomach keeps building.
Soon its gonna crash out and i'm gonna wake up and discover my life has begun.
I guess that's what we're all waiting for, really.

I'm happy and sad at the same time, I guess.
This summer will feel like an endless goodbye, its gonna be pretty hard.
I just want to have the times take the photos play the songs and then move on.
Its sounds harsh. But its the way of the world.

the season's change was the conduit.

No comments:

Post a Comment